- Work closely with engineering to properly develop marketing strategies for existing products and services as well as develop strategies to bring to market new service offerings in the cloud and managed infrastructure space
- Implementation and continued enhancement of Marketing Automation tools to support acquisition and retention efforts across marketing teams
- Expansion of existing services in the design bureau space working in tandem with the design bureau manager
- Work with technology partners such as Microsoft, Citrix, Dell, Veeam, Juniper, Manage Engine, Voxbeam and others to develop new marketing campaigns for products and services
- Manage workflows of content writers, marketers, designers, engineers, social media managers to control, support and QA their work product and process
- Work with customers to understand their individual marketing and design needs, formulate their campaign requirements and document those properly for the Design Bureau Manager, designers, content writers and online marketers
- Participate in weekly status meetings with engineers, Design Bureau Manager and individual contributors
- Coordinate work packages and project milestones between team members such as the project manager, marketers, content writers, developers, video producers, coders, web producers and engineers to deliver the final product to the customer
- Study partner marketing material from core partners such as Microsoft, Citrix, Dell and Juniper to organize meaningful campaigns and turn them into tangible results for sales and engineering teams
- Plan and execute marketing events with partners and engineers, organize webinars and lunch-and-learns
- Prepare customer proposals and answers to RFPs, work with customers to fill out questioners and develop visions of future products and solutions
- Provide regular communication regarding upcoming projects and project status to management and other stakeholders
- Work on special projects for managing partners and general counsel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related fields is desired
- Experience managing projects and campaigns, ideally utilizing Microsoft Project and Visio
- Experience with marketing automation such as Dynamics CRM is strongly desired
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, network and computer systems a plus
- Excellent project ownership and prioritization skills
- Organized,with strong attention to detail
- Excellent people management and coordination skills, including working with teams across departments and functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, catered to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills
- High energy, comfortable taking initiative, driven to go the extra mile
- Be able to pass FBI/Interpol Security Clearance
- Fluent technical, written and conversational English
- Ability to pass English language test on desired scope IELTS General 6.5 or TOEFL 79-93
Work visa in the United States will be provided for qualifying applicants.
Some travel within the United States may be required.
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team is required.
If you have outstanding achievement awards, honors, hold scientific publications in the field of computer science, applied mathematics or informatics please provide details.
Please insert the position description in the Subject Line of your e-mail.
We are a diversity driven work force, we recognize and value of individuals with unique skills, those who show initiative and strive for customer success. Tell us your story and showcase your talents. Contact us: resumes@LegaSystems.com