The LN1000 Mobile Secure Router is a hardened edge access device that provides high-performance network routing, next-generation firewall and intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities, and unified threat management in a standard VPX form factor.
Packaged in the standard 4 x 6 x .85 inches VPX form factor, it consumes 35 watts of power or less and weighs less than 1.5 lbs. The Space, Weight, and Power (SWAP) characteristics of the LN1000 make it ideal for customers who require a secure and rugged network access router with a small footprint in a transportable package. The LN1000 provides the power of Juniper’s hardware, as well as Juniper Networks Junos operating system routing functionality, across its 8 x 1GbE interfaces.
- All-In-One Design includes routing, next-generation firewall, policy-based VPNs, and unified threat management.
- Unified Management provides centralized discovery, provisioning, routing, security management, and troubleshooting through a single pane of glass.
- Ruggedized Design is optimized and certified for utilities, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, and tactical military applications.
- Low Power delivers full functionality at less than 35 watts for limited power applications.
- Compact Form Factor is well suited for space-constrained applications.
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface provides external control for embedded device.
- Junos OS makes LN Series easy to connect with Junos OS-based WAN and LAN routers.