Privileged Password Manager for Enterprises
Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. The benefits of deploying Password Manager Pro include:
- Eliminating password fatigue and security lapses by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access
- Improving IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems
- Providing preventive & detective security controls through approval workflows & real-time alerts on password access
- Meeting security audits and regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI
Privileged Password Management With Password Manager Pro
Store & Organize
Store & organize all your privileged identities in a centralized vault.
Securely share administrative passwords with the members of your team on need basis.
Automatically reset the passwords of servers, databases, network devices and other resources.
Control access to IT resources and applications based on roles and job responsibilities.
Launch Direct Connection
Launch direct connection to remote IT resources, websites and applications.
Video Record & Audit
Video record & audit all privileged access, get complete record of all actions.
World's Largest Organizations Rely on Password Manager Pro
The IT divisions of some of the World's largest organizations and Fortune 500 companies rely on Password Manager Pro to control access to their IT infrastructure. Over 300,000 IT admins and end users log in to Password Manager Pro on a typical day and manage millions of privileged passwords.
Highlights of Password Manager Pro
Password Storage, Management & Workflow
- Centralized Password Vault
Store all your enterprise passwords - privileged accounts, shared accounts, firecall accounts and others in the secure, centralized repository.
- Shared Administrative Password Management
Securely manage shared accounts such as 'Administrator' on Windows, 'root' on Unix/Linux, 'enable' on Cisco, 'sa' on SQL and others.
- Password Access Control Workflow
Request-release controls for password retrieval. Provision for granting time-limited access, exclusive privilege and concurrency controls.
Password Sharing, User Provisioning & Management
- Password Ownership & Sharing
Well-defined ownership for the passwords stored in the centralized vault. Provision for selective sharing of passwords on need basis.
- Active Directory / LDAP Integration
Import users / user groups from Windows Active Directory or LDAP and also leverage the authentication mechanism.
- Role-based Access Controls
Fine-grained restrictions on managing resources and passwords stored in PMP. Restrictions are enforced based on predefined user roles.
Remote Password Reset
- Automated Password Resets
Reset the passwords of remote resources from Password Manager Pro web-interface as and when required or automatically through scheduled tasks.
Ensure usage of strong passwords and periodic resets by creating and enforcing your password policy.
- Wide Range of Target Systems
Supports out-of-the-box a wide range of target systems, databases, network devices for access control and automatic password resets.
- Application-to-Application Password Management
Any application or script can query PMP and retrieve passwords to connect with other applications or databases, eliminating hard-coded passwords.
- Windows Service Accounts Management
Automatically identify and reset the passwords of service accounts associated with domain accounts.
- Post-Password Reset Custom Script Execution
Option to automatically execute custom scripts to carry out any follow-up action after a password reset action.
Privileged Session Management, Remote Access & Auto Logon
- First-in Class Remote Login
Users can launch highly secure, reliable and completely emulated Windows RDP, SSH and Telnet sessions from browser without any plug-in or agent software.
- Privileged Session Recording
Privileged sessions launched from PMP can be completely video recorded, archived and played back for forensic audits.
- Automatic Login to Target Systems, Websites
Automatically log on to the target systems, websites and applications directly from the PMP web interface without copying and pasting of passwords.
Audit, Compliance & Reports
- Comprehensive Audit Trails & Reporting
Complete record of 'who', 'what' and 'when' of password access. Intuitive reports on entire password management scenario in your enterprise.
- Real-time Notifications, SIEM Integration
Real-time alerts on the occurrence of various password events enabling integration with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- PCI DSS Compliance Reporting
Reports on the violations with respect to the use and management of privileged passwords based on the requirements of PCI-DSS.
Secure and Enterprise Ready
- Extremely Secure & Reliable
All passwords & sensitive data are encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Dual encryption for extra security. Can be configured to run in FIPS 140-2 compliant mode.
- Two-Factor Authentication
Enforcing two successive stages of authentication for logging in to PMP. Usual authentication is the first stage. Various options provided for the second stage.
Retrieve passwords and approve requests on the go. Provision for secure offline access.
Disaster Recovery & High Availability
Provision for both scheduled and live backup of entire database for disaster recovery.
- High Availability Architecture
Uninterrupted access to enterprise passwords through the deployment of redundant server and database instances. (A single Premium or Enterprise Edition license is enough for High Availability).
Retrieve passwords even when there is no internet connectivity. The offline copy is as secure as the online version. Offline access is available in mobile app too.
What Platforms Does Password Manager Pro Support?
Platforms (for password reset):Windows, Windows Domain, Linux, IBM AIX, IBM AS400, HP UNIX, Solaris, Mac OS, Sun Oracle XSCF, Sun Oracle ALOM, Sun Oracle ILOM, VMWare ESXi, MS SQL server, MySQL Server, Oracle DB Server, Sybase ASE, LDAP Server, HP iLO, HP ProCurve devices and Cisco Devices (IOS, CatOS, PIX), Juniper Netscreen Devices
Platforms (for product installation): Windows, Linux
What Problems Does Password Manager Pro Solve?
If you are an IT Administrator responsible for securely managing your IT infrastructure, check yourself:
- Are you drowning in a pile of privileged passwords? Do you store administrative passwords in spreadsheets & flat files?
- Do you find it difficult to track who has access to which accounts?
- Do you laboriously logon to each application separately to periodically change passwords?
If yes, you certainly need Password Manager Pro!
Administrative/Privileged passwords are literally aplenty in enterprises. Servers, databases, switches, routers, firewalls and any other hardware or software, could have equally large number of administrative passwords. These passwords are insecurely stored in spreadsheets, text files and even as printouts and are shared by a group of administrators.
This traditional practice brings with it a host of issues such as:
- Insecure storage of passwords inviting security threats
- Uncontrolled super-user privileges
- No role-based access control; internal controls become fragile
- Lack of accountability for actions
- No provision for enforcing standard password practices/policies
- No centralized control
Password Manager pro solves all these problems by providing a secure system to store, administer, and share passwords.
What are the Licensing Options for Password Manager Pro?
There are three license types:
- Evaluation download valid for 30 days capable of supporting a maximum of 2 administrators. You can test Enterprise edition features.
- Free Edition licensed software allows you to have 1 administrator and manage up to 10 resources. Valid forever.
- Registered Version - Licensing is based on two factors:
- Number of Administrators
- Type of Edition - Standard, Premium or Enterprise
Password Manager Pro comes with four user roles - Administrator, Password Administrator, Password User & Password Auditor. The term 'administrator' denotes both Administrators & Password Administrators. So, licensing restricts the number of Administrators AND Password Administrators. There is no restriction on the number of Password Users and Password Auditors. To get more details on the four user roles, refer this section of our help documentation.
Enterprise Edition - If you require more enterprise-class features like auto discovery of privileged accounts, integration with ticketing systems and SIEM solutions, jump server configuration, application-to-application password management, out-of-the-box compliance reports, SQL server / cluster as backend database, Enterprise edition will be ideal.
- All Features of Premium Edition
- Privileged Accounts Discovery
- Ticketing System Integeration
- Real Time Alerts & SIEM Integeration
- Jump Server Configuration
- Federated Identity Management
- Radius Based TFA
- Out of the Box Complaince Reports
- SQL Server / Cluster as Backend Database
- Privileged Session Shadowing and Termination
- Customer Password Reset Listener
- Custom Reports
- RESTful APIs for integration with third-party applications