Note: For more than 5000 devices pack, contact email@example.com
Network Configuration Management
Network Configuration Manager is a web–based, multi vendor network change, configuration and compliance management (NCCCM) solution for switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices. Trusted by thousands of network administrators around the world, Network Configuration Manager helps automate and take total control of the entire life cycle of device configuration management.
What you can do with Network Configuration Manager?
Backup device configurations, maintain history, compare versions & upload changes, all from a centralized web GUI
Monitor configuration changes, get instant notifications and prevent unauthorized changes
Define standard practices and policies and automatically check device configurations for compliance. Generate reports on compliance status
Automate all repetitive, time-consuming configuration management tasks. Apply configuration changes in bulk to hundreds of devices
Get complete record of who, what and when of configuration changes. Record actions, archive and playback
Build and maintain an inventory database, keep your devices organized and in top-shape. Establish role-based access controls for configurations
- Mutli-vendor Device Configuration Support
An integrated solution for managing the configurations of devices from multiple vendors.
Discovery option to scan your network and automatically add SNMP-enabled devices in bulk.
Informative device inventory depicting device details and hardware properties.
- Encrypted Storage of Configuration & Centralized Control
Device configurations are encrypted and stored in the database. Centralized control over the configurations from the GUI.
- Configuration Versioning & Comparison
Configurations are versioned and stored. Option to quickly compare any two configuration versions of same device or different devices.
Provision for labeling trusted configuration versions as 'Baseline' to enable quick rollback of configurations in the event of a network outage.
- Scheduling Configuration Backup & Other Tasks
Scheduled tasks to automate various configuration operations, including nightly backups.
- Role-based Access Control
Role-based privileges to restrict access to device configurations.
- Approval Mechanism for Configuration Upload
Operators will require review and approval by administrators for device configuration changes.
- Remote Firmware Upgrade / OS Images Transfer
Execute tasks such as firmware upgrade, OS images transfer in fully automated fashion.
- Real-time Configuration Change Tracking
Provision to monitor devices and detect configuration changes in real-time.
- Change Management Rules & Notifications
Provision to initiate alerts or to automatically rollback configurations upon identifying configuration changes.
Provision to define standards and check the configurations for compliance to the rules defined.
Comprehensive reports depicting violations and compliance. Out-of-the-box reports for SOX, HIPAA regulations.
Automation & Tools
- Automating Configuration Tasks
Robust provision for automating time-consuming, labor-intensive tasks. Deploy configuration changes in bulk to many devices.
Utilities and tools to execute various commands on the devices and display the output on the GUI.
- Searching Devices, Configuration
Provision to do quick searches for specific words, strings, phrases or a combination of these in device configuration files.
Audit & Reports
Complete record of 'who', 'what' and 'when' of device configuration change.
- Reports on Inventory, Configuration Changes, Compliance
Intuitive reports on entire device configuration management scenario in your enterprise.
What problems does it solve?
- Analysis by IT experts has revealed that the commonest cause for most Network outages is faulty configuration changes. In IT enterprises, network administrators manage a large number of network devices and quite often they need to carry out unplanned configuration changes. As configuration changes have to be made almost continuously, administrators are struggling to keep track of the changes done to the configurations. In the face of network outages, it becomes difficult to troubleshoot. Network Configuration Manager helps maintain versions of device configurations in a secure, centralized repository and manage them from a single interface.
- Network devices are the crucial components of the enterprise and unauthorized configuration changes could wreak havoc on the network. Even when genuine configuration changes are done, the security professionals are required to ensure that the changes do not create any impact on the network security. Network Configuration Manager helps the network security professionals to take total control of the configuration changes.
- With increasing security threats to mission-critical network resources and serious legal consequences of information mis-management, IT managers everywhere are required not just to follow standard practices, internal security policies, stringent Government regulations and industrial guidelines, but also demonstrate that the policies are enforced and network devices remain compliant to the policies defined. Network Configuration Manager precisely helps in achieving this with ease.
- Automation is the buzzword in IT operations nowadays. IT Managers are always on the look out for automating repetitive and time consuming tasks in order to reduce operations cost and improve productivity. Network Configuration Manager helps automate all configuration tasks and improve productivity.
What platforms/vendors/technologies does it support?
Platforms: Windows and Linux
Vendors: 3Com, A10Networks, Acme Packet, ADTRAN, Adva, Aruba, Arista, Alcatel, ALAXALA, Allied Telesis, Avaya, Blue Coat, Brocade, Calix, Canoga Perkins, CheckPoint, Cisco, Citrix, Ciena, DAX, DCNetworks, Dell, Digi, D-Link, EdgeCore, Enterasys, Extreme, F5Bigip, Force10, FortiNet, Foundry, Fujitsu, H3C, HP, Hirschmann, Hitachi, Huawei, IBM, Juniper, Meru, Mikrotik, MRV, NEC, Motorola, NETGEAR, Netscreen, Nokia, Nortel, PaloAlto, Proxim, Radware, Redback, Riverbed, RuggedCom, Ruijie, SlimLine, Sphereon, Telco, Vanguard, Vyatta, Watch Guard, Welotec, Yamaha, ZTE