Microsoft Exchange Server is, by and large the most popular communication, collaboration and email messaging application today. Microsoft Exchange serves as the hub of all email communications in most corporate environments that use the Active Directory technology. It becomes a necessity to have an Exchange reporting tool that will equip an Exchange Administrator with precise, granular, comprehensive and actionable data on all aspects of the MS Exchange Server.
Key Features & reports
ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus is a web-based analysis and reporting solution for Microsoft Exchange Servers.
Exchange Reporter Plus is a comprehensive MS Exchange reporting software that provides over 100 different reports on every aspect of the Microsoft Exchange Server environment.
A few of the many vital Exchange tasks that can be performed using Exchange Reporter Plus are listed below.
- Keep up with ActiveSync traffic in your organization by obtaining elaborate reports on ActiveSync usage, sync requests, policy details, status information & device details.
- Track incoming and outgoing email message, monitor mailbox size, perform Exchange traffic analysis and keep spam away from Active Directory mailboxes with Mailbox Traffic, Mailbox Content, and Mailbox Size Reports.
- Keep a tab on the number of messages sent and received by each Exchange server using Server Traffic Reports.
- Monitor the vital statistics of Exchange Server Public Folders with comprehensive Public Folder Reports.
- Generate reports on Distribution Lists and also show the traffic for each distribution by running Distribution Lists Traffic Report!
Real Time Change Auditing
Experience enhanced security and be informed about any unauthorized mailbox logon attempts or changes made to mailbox permissions with Exchange server audit reports.
With the Exchange Server Auditing feature you can,
- Monitor user logon patterns
- Obtain reports on stores mounted or dismounted during a particular time frame
- Probe into changes in mailbox permissions
- Obtain complete list of access control entries values after and before the change in setting
- Keep tabs on mailbox property changes such as quota changes, size restriction changes, activated mailboxes, deactivated ones and moved mailboxes.
Exchange Reporter Plus presents these reports in an easily comprehensible format, that even technically naive users can create and interpret. In addition to generating these reports in the blink of an eye, one can also export these reports. The reports can be downloaded as xls, csv, pdf or html files for further activities.
Exchange Reporter Plus - framework & functioning
Data, data everywhere! All the data that an Exchange Administrator needs is available in the Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory and Message Tracking and IIS logs. Exchange Reporter Plus creeps, collects and consolidates data from all these sources and gathers them in the software's in-built database. When demanded, Exchange Reporter Plus uses programmatic analytics to convert this data into statistically informative MS Exchange Reports.
- Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
- Vendors: Microsoft.
- Exchange Server versions: Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2013.
- Technologies: Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.