EventLog Analyzer is an IT Compliance & Event Log Management Software for SIEM
Your organizations IT infrastructure generate huge amount of logs every day and these machine generated logs have vital information that can provide powerful insights and network security intelligence into user behaviors, network anomalies, system downtime, policy violations, internal threats, regulatory compliance, etc. However, the task of analyzing these event logs and syslogs without automated log analyzer tools can be both time-consuming and painful if done manually.
EventLog Analyzer provides the most cost-effective Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software on the market. Using this Log Analyzer software, organizations can automate the entire process of managing terabytes of machine generated logs by collecting, analyzing, correlating, searching, reporting, and archiving from one central location. This event log analyzer software helps to monitor file integrity, conduct log forensics analysis, monitor privileged users and comply to different compliance regulatory bodies by intelligently analyzing your logs and instantly generating a variety of reports like user activity reports, historical trend reports, and more.
Unlock the Real Value of your Machine Generated Logs
Real-Time Event Correlation
- Over 70 out-of-the-box event correlation rules for proactive threat management
- Pinpoints breach attempts, insider threats, policy violations, and more without any manual intervention
- Flexible drag-n-drop correlation rule builder allows users to define attack patterns thus help in proactively reacting to security threats
- Generate pre-defined/canned compliance reports for Event logs & Syslogs, to meet HIPAA, GLBA, PCI DSS, SOX, FISMA and more
- Provides value added new feature to create custom report for new compliance to help comply with growing new regulatory acts demanding compliance in future
Universal Log Collection
- Collects logs from heterogeneous sources (Windows systems, Unix/Linux systems, Applications, Routers, Firewalls, etc.) at a centralized location
- Decipher any log data regardless of the source and log format
- Agentless log collection (optional agents available)
File Integrity Monitoring
- Centrally track all changes and get real time alerts when files and folders are created, accessed, viewed, deleted, modified, renamed, etc.
- Get a complete audit trail of all the changes that happen on files and folders. Audit trail answers the 'what, when, where and how' of all changes in real-time!
Privileged User Monitoring
- Collects and analyzes all events on privileged user activities
- Get precise information of user access such as which user performed the action, what was the result of the action, on which server it happened and track down the user workstation from where the action was triggered
- Search for anything, not just a handful of pre-indexed fields, and quickly detect network anomalies, user activities, system/applications errors, etc.
- Conduct a search using Wild-cards, Phrases and Boolean operators
- Users can also conduct Grouped searches and Range searches
- Get alerted in real-time via SMS and email upon the occurrence of network anomaly. You can even run a program or script to remediate the alert condition
- 500+ predefined alert criteria across Windows, Unix/Linux, Application and Network device infrastructure eliminates the need for setting up alert profile for routine tasks thus increasing the operational efficiency
- Drill down to raw logs events and do a root cause analysis within minutes, and drastically reduce the time-to-remediate
- Generate network forensic reports like user activity reports, system audit reports, regulatory compliance reports, etc
- Automatically archives all machine generated logs, system logs, device logs & application logs to a centralized repository
- Encrypts the event log archive files to ensure the log data is secured for future forensic analysis, compliance and internal audits