ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is a secure, web–based, end–user password reset management program. This software helps domain users to perform self service password reset, self service account unlock and employee self update of personal details(e.g telephone numbers, etc) in Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
What is ADSelfService Plus?
ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is a secure, web-based, end-user password reset management program. This software helps domain users to perform self service password reset , self service account unlock and employee self update of personal details(e.g telephone numbers,etc) in Microsoft Windows Active Directory. Administrators find it easy to automate password resets, account unlocks while managing optimizing the expenses associated with helpdesk calls.
What problems does it solve?
Analysts state that 30% of helpdesk queries are related to password reset management and account lockout. ADSelfService Plus reduces the most critical password tickets which consumes a substantial amount of help desk time by rendering a secure, reliable and robust web based self service solution to the end user. The end user can manage his passwords by himself and also update his personal details in Active Directory with ease. The program also provides security while password resets through an enrollment and identity verification questionnaire.
What features does it offer?
ADSelfService Plus holds the following list of features:
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- Winlogon(CTRL+ALT+DEL) Password Reset.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription
- Reduce critical password tickets.
- Minimize Helpdesk time and workload.
- Identity Verification via SMS/E-mail based two-factor authentication.
- Generate User list and account status reports.
- Address Identity Management Password Challenges using Self Service.
What platforms/vendors/technologies does it support?
- Platforms: Windows (32-bit/64-bit support)
- Vendors: Microsoft
- See also, ADSelfService Plus system requirements.